Dickinson State University is looking for a Strength & Conditioning Coach in Dickinson, ND
Full Job Description
Graduate Assistant for Strength and Conditioning:
Required Qualifications :
- You must be a DSU student enrolled in our Graduate Program with a minimum of six (6) credits during spring semester.
- This position is conditional upon an acceptable background check.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with head strength coach to develop workouts for 3 different teams
- Be in coordination of all strength training routines for 2 women and 1 men’s team.
- Develop workouts for 3 teams in conjunction with head coach and strength training coach
- Coordinate all workouts with head coach of the 3 teams.
- Assist as needed in workouts for other teams
- Assist in maintenance and cleaning up Ben Frank Performance Center
The duties of this position would consist of 20 hours per week.