‘Hockey al Carrer’ campaign to be held in Egara
Dragflick Newsdesk : Hockey will flood the streets of Terrassa on these Christmas dates. From December 29 to January 4, the city of Egara will experience ‘Hockey al Carrer’, a series of activities that will bring this sport closer to those who want to know and start with the stick.
In this way, all those who wish to participate will have the help of qualified personnel to learn basic notions of field hockey in an easy and fun way.
“Hockey al Carrer” becomes one of the first actions to promote the World Cup of field hockey to be held in Terrassa between July 1 and 17, 2022.
The activities will be carried out in emblematic points of all the neighborhoods of the Catalan town, where tents and inflatables will be set up to enjoy these sports days.
The dates and places of celebration are:
- December 29: Plaça Lluis Companys (4pm to 7pm)
- December 30: Plaça Primer de Maig (4 to 7 p.m.)
- January 2: Parc de Sant Jordi (11 a.m. to 2 p.m.)
- January 3: Plaça de les Teixidores (4pm to 7pm)
- January 4: Plaça de l’Assemblea (4pm to 7pm).