NHL Injury Updates: Coyotes, Bruins, Oilers, Wild, Senators, Maple Leafs, Golden Knights and More
- Puck Pedia: “W/ #LetsGoOilers Smith off LTIR, his $2.2M out of their LTIR pool. Can now exceed cap by $5.6M. W/ Roster moves below, exceed cap by $5.54M, leaving $55K of Cap Space available. W/ Koskinen COVID, could potentially call up Skinner as $0 Emerg Exception”
- Michael Russo: The Wild are optimistic that Dumba will be able to go this weekend.
- TSN 1200: Batherson: “Hopefully start skating again in a few weeks, I’m itching to get back.”
- Bruce Garrioch: Batherson said that he hopes to be able to return in early April.
Bruce Garrioch: Senators forward Josh Norris will be out of the lineup for at least another two weeks. His shoulder is structurally sound.
Coach Sheldon Keefe didn’t have an update after the game. He won’t practice today but that was already pre-planned.
Rick Dhaliwal: Vancouver Canucks Jim Rutherford on Travis Hamonic: “We are hoping he is back this week, hoping he starts to practise this week.”
- Owen Krepps: Golden Knights coach Pete DeBoer on Eichel: “He has been cleared for contact and now it is a matter of how he responds- we hope for no setbacks. He feels great right now and he is excited”
SinBin.vegas: Golden Knights defenseman Alec Martinez will be out for their next two games. Coach DeBoer said that Martinez has dealt with a couple of setbacks during his comeback, including being hit with COVID.